This guide is brought to you by the business sponsors listed below!
Miami Moms Blog, Miami’s Premier Parenting Resource, is thrilled to announce our Guide to Pumpkin Patches, Events, Activities & All Things Fall 2019!
This guide features the best pumpkin patches, fall activities, events, and festivals in Miami and the surrounding areas.
Fall in Miami is full of fun! We may not have the colorful leaves and cool, crisp temperatures, but we’ve got pumpkin patches, festivals, and a variety of local events to celebrate, Miami style.
Whether you’re looking for a day out on the farm, Dia de los Muertos events, or Hispanic Heritage Month celebrations, we’ve got you covered. So take a look, mark your calendars, and get out there! Make this Miami fall a memorable one for the whole family.
Date of Event: Friday, October 25, 2019
Location: Marina Kids Park – City Place Doral
There is no school Friday, October 25th and Miami Moms Blog is here to make Moms the hero! Join us for a fun day at Marina Kids Park in City Place Doral. Kids will enjoy free play at Marina Kids Park, a character experience, photo opportunity, snacks, drinks, and giveaways. Costumes are optional (No scary costumes please!) Super Heroes will make a special appearance!
This event is designed for children ages 1- 12. All children ages 1 and up need a ticket. *Limited Tickets Available* Purchase your tickets before they sell out!
Join the Facebook Event Group to stay updated!
Date of Event: Saturday, October 12, 2019
Time: 11:30am – 1:30pm
Location: Barnes & Noble in Kendall
Come and spend a fun afternoon with HITN Learning and Barnes & Noble to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month with family activities, including storytelling, arts and crafts for preschoolers, face-painting, giveaways, and prizes. Meet renowned bilingual education advocate and TEDx speaker Dr. Mariana Díaz-Wionczek, a Hispanic mom, researcher, and academic who will provide valuable tips on how to raise bilingual children in today’s multicultural world. Free and open to the public.
Join the family-friendly Day of the Dead Celebration on Saturday, October 26, 2019 at Downtown Doral – Miami’s premier town center. Trick or treat down Main Street at the shops at Downtown Doral while the mariachis play in the background; get your child’s face painted, do arts and crafts; and see characters such as Hector and Miguel come to life. $10 per child for Day of the Dead Fiesta character party at the Downtown Doral Pop Up. Adults free with paying children. All ages welcome. Must register here to participate.
Date of Event: Saturday, October 19, 2019
Time: 11am – 5pm
Location: The Falls Shopping Center
Kiddo-Ween at The Falls – Kiddos Halloween party will feature safe trick-or-treating, character appearances, scavenger hunt, scary faces photo boo-th, and an amazing Pumpkin Path station. As part of the celebration, kids will also be able to enjoy a fun zone with face painting, arts, and craft, bounce house, costume contest, music, giveaways, fun and much more! Free event. Free Parking.
Date of Event: Thursday, October 31, 2019
Time: 3pm – 8pm
Location: Dadeland Mall
Kiddo-Ween at Dadeland Mall – Kiddos Halloween party will feature safe trick-or-treating, character appearances, scavenger hunt, scary faces photo boo-th, and an amazing Pumpkin Path station. As part of the celebration, kids will also be able to enjoy a fun zone with face painting, arts, and craft, toddler zone, costume fashion show, music, giveaways, fun and much more! Free event. Free Parking.
Date of Event: Friday, November 15–Sunday, November 17, 2019
Location: St. Andrew Greek Orthodox Church
Join us on Nov. 15-17 for the Biggest Greek Party in Town, the 40th Annual Miami Greek Festival. Enjoy authentic Greek cuisine, live entertainment, great shopping, and fun for the whole family. We will offer FREE entrance for 1 guest with proof of ride purchase through UBER or LYFT.
Date of Event: Saturday, October 26, 2019
Location: Miami-Dade County Auditorium
Free family event! Miami Dade-County Auditorium presents Dino-Light by Lightwire Theater on October 26 at 3pm. When a dinosaur wanders away from home, he discovers a world full of creatures that light up the darkness. Although admission is free, ticket is required.
Date of Event: Saturday, November 2, 2019–Saturday, July 4, 2020
Location: Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County
Experience the arts with the most important people in your life during a new season of family fun at the Arsht Center. Classic characters like Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and new ones such as Miguel from Disney and Pixar’s Coco are coming to the Center in productions that include live music, dramatic performances, acrobatics, film and dance. Gather young, old and everyone in between, and let our family entertain yours this season at the Arsht.
The Coconut Grove Pumpkin Patch Festival will feature a variety of fun activities for the whole family, including a giant pumpkin patch in the center of all the action with more than 2,500 pumpkins and a carnival for all ages. Admission is $20 per person (ages 2+) and includes unlimited carnival rides, kiddie cornstalk maze, fall photo vignettes, scarecrow dress-up village, pumpkin decorating, face painting and sponsor giveaways.
Pinto’s Farm is hosting their 6th annual Pumpkin Patch event from October 5 through November 3, 2019. There will be fun-filled activities for all ages! Admission includes unlimited rides, magic shows and access to the hay maze & petting zoo. Don’t miss out on the pumpkin painting & delicious smoothies!
Pumpkins & Farm Fun
- Boca Pumpkin Patch
- Burr’s Berry Farm
- Central Presbyterian Church (Miami)
- Coconut Grove Pumpkin Patch
- First United Methodist Church (Coral Springs)
- Flamingo Road Nursery
- Hope Church
- Kendall United Methodist Church
- Key Biscayne Community Church
- Knaus Berry Farm
- The Little Farm
- Miami Lakes United Methodist Church
- Miami Shores Presbyterian Church
- Pinto’s Farm
- Poinciana United Methodist Church
- American Girl Spooktacular Haunted House Decorating Event
- Cutler Ridge Halloween Spooktacular & Golf Cart Parade
- Dia de los Muertos Celebration @ Consulate General of Mexico
- Dia de los Spooky! @ Olympia Theater
- Dino-Light by Lightwire Theater @ Miami-Dade County Auditorium
- Fairchild Garden’s Trunk ‘N Treat
- Ford Championship Weekend
- Freaky Friday @ Harris Field Pavilion
- Ghosts in the Garden @ Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Hallowave (Washington Avenue Business Improvement District)
- Halloween Bash @ The Lab (I Know Science Toy Story & Sci-Lab)
- Halloween Boo Bash @ Cauley Square
- Halloween Boo Bash @ Mall of the Americas
- Halloween Happenings @ Scott Rakow Youth Center
- Halloween on the Mile & Doggie Costume Contest
- Halloween Trick or Train (Brightline Miami, Fort Lauderdale)
- Hansel & Gretel (Miami Beach Bandshell)
- Haunted House @ Coral Gables Youth Center
- Hispanic Heritage Celebration @ Mall of the Americas
- Howl-O-Ween @ Trails & Tails Park
- Little Engine That Could: Family Fun Series @ Aventura Arts & Cultural Center
- Little Monster Tales @ Sandrell Rivers Theater
- Make a Difference Day @ The Barnacle
- Mall-O-Ween Trick-O-Treat @ Southland Mall
- Miami Symphony Orchestra Grand Season Opening
- MiChiMu’s HalloweenMini Monster Monday @ Miami Children’s Museum
- Mini Monster Mash @ CityPlace Doral
- Miracle Walk & 5K for Down Syndrome
- Monster Mash Bash (City of North Miami Beach)
- Monster Splash @ Miami Seaquarium
- Not-So-Scary Halloween Bash @ Miami Children’s Museum
- Pumpkin Patch @ Pittman Park (City of Coral Gables)
- Puss in Boots @ Actor’s Playhouse
- Q Commons Miami
- Spooktacular Halloween Party @ Dolphin Mall
- Spooktacular Safe Streets (City of South Miami)
- Spooky Adventures @ Goldcoast Railroad Musem
- Spooky Night @ MDC Kendall
- Spooky Science Monster Mash @ Frost Science
- Spooky Symphony @ Miami-Dade County Auditorium
- Target PAW Patrol Trick-or-Treat
- Track or Treat @ Evelyn Greer Park
- Young Art Museum YAAlloween
- Zoo Boo (Zoo Miami)
- Zoo Walk (Sponsored by Baptist Health)
- Brickell City Centre Fall Festival
- Brickell Fall Festival of Art
- Camelot Days Medieval Festival
- Davie Ranch Fall Fest
- Fall Fest 2019 @ Hard Rock Stadium
- Fall Garden Festival @ Fairchild Tropical Botannic Garden
- Fall Pumpkin Fest (City of Miami Beach/Prism Creative Group)
- Floridacon Arts Japanese Fall Festival
- Harvest Fest @ Old Cutler Presbyterian Church
- HistoryMiami CultureFest 305
- Howl-O-ween Festival @ Pinecrest Gardens
- Kitetober Festival
- Level 9 Fall Festival (Heinser Tennis Academy)
- Luminosa Festival of Lights @ Jungle Island
- Miami Beach Music Festival (North Beach Bandshell)
- Miami Book Fair
- Miami Greek Festival
- Pumpkin Patch Fall Festival @ Doral Central Park
- Pumpkin Patch Festival @ Coral Reef Park
- Redland GrowFest
- Redland Food & Music Festival
- South Beach Seafood Festival
- South Florida Seafood Festival
- Wayside Fall Fiesta @ Wayside Baptist Church