If you love visiting Disney and have asked yourself whether Annual Passes were right for your family, this is for you. There are several things worth taking into account. First, consider the price of each park ticket per day. Then consider how many times you plan on visiting in one year. If you are planning on visiting the parks several times each visit and making the trip at least two to three times in one year, chances are Annual Passes are a good idea. You may find that your price per visit is less with the Annual Passes, with the total cost broken up into monthly payments.
In addition to the park ticket itself, there are several perks that go along with having an Annual Pass.
- Dining Discounts
- Many restaurants throughout the parks, hotels and Disney Springs offer 10% off to Annual Passholders.
- Merchandise Exclusives and Discounts
- There is merchandise available only to Annual Passholders.
- Most shops throughout the parks, hotels and even Disney Springs offer 20% off to Annual Passholders.
- Special Shopping Events
- Included Theme Park Parking
- Parking at Disney World will cost you upwards of $25 per day unless you have an Annual Pass (or are staying at a Disney Resort), in which case it’s free!
- Early RunDisney Registration
For the complete list of discounts available to Annual Passholders throughout Walt Disney World click here.
Nothing in Disney is cheap. Annual Passes being no exception. However, there are different options. They come with varying prices, add-ons and blockout dates.
If you are a Florida resident and do not care to go during the summer the Disney Silver Pass may be a good option for you as you won’t miss going during that Annual Passholder blockout dates that time of year. For the complete list of Disney Annual Passes and prices, click here.
For tons more Disney tips and information, visit our Miami Moms Blog Disney Guide.